This program is designed for girls & boys under the age of 12, who are looking to improve upon skills that promote self-confidence and poise and find mentoring from today’s young teen leaders. Our goal is to provide Prince and Princesses with opportunities to become acquainted with the Miss America Organization while taking part in activities that support personal growth, community service, and experience mentorship with great role models.
- Team up with Miss Connecticut's Outstanding Teen or Miss Connecticut contestant and learn her secrets to success!
- Enjoy the spotlight as you take the stage in a high energy production number during the Miss Connecticut Stage Pageant! The Princesses will have their own production number during the Priminary Show.
- Spent time with Miss Connecticut 2016, Alysaa Rae Taglia and Miss Connecticut's Outstanding Teen 2016, Samantha Anderson!
- Be the Stars at your very own Crowning Celebration
Platinum Package $350.00
Includes the following:
*Badge and season ticket to the 2017 Miss Connecticut & Miss Connecticut’s Outstanding Teen Pageant for the Princess/Prince and One (1) Parent/Chaperone.
* Official MAO Princess 4 Point Crown & Official Princess Sash (Prince will receive royal crown & sash)
* Participation in High Energy Production Number & Evening Wear Production at 2017 State Pageant
* Performance Attire (Shirt) – You will be required to purchase shorts and supply sneakers
*2017 State Competition Program Book – Your photo Included
* Ice Cream Social with Miss Connecticut & Miss Connecticut’s Outstanding Teen and all local titleholders
Crowning Celebration: April 8, 2017 Location/Time TBD
Production Rehearsal: May 13, 2017
Production Rehearsal: June 3, 2017
Production Rehearsal: June 14, 2017
Miss Connecticut's Outstanding Teen & Miss Connecticut Pageant: June 23 & 24, 2017 at Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford.